Please check the box at the bottom and submit this form so I know you have the proper information on Makeup.
Makeup on the wedding day is extremely important. A matte finish is "A Must" to acheive natural looking photos with a non-shiny result. A "dewy" finish will make you look sweaty in photographs. Metallics, pearls and bronzers will also make you look sweaty on the wedding day. Makeup airbrushing is $35/hr if it is the result of poorly applied makeup. It will take approximately 20 hours to airbrush out.
- Foundation should be completely matte
- Powders with a glow or bronzer reflect light and will make you look sweaty
- All powders and blush should be matte
- Bronzers normally do not function well because most contain metallics or pearl of some sort (not all but most)
- Lipstick should not have a metallic sheen or be too pearl.
Recommended makeup artists: Heather Van Houten email: firstname.lastname@example.org